Headwaters 100 will be held September 25, 2021!
The Headwaters 100 is Itascatur’s premium event. Every year we have hundreds of cyclists from all over North America join us in beautiful Park Rapids, MN to tour the spectacular fall colors. The 40th anniversary Headwaters 100 will take place on Saturday, September 25, 2021.
We will be strictly enforcing Minnesota Department of Health and CDC guidelines at the time of the event.
A few important notes for your visit:
- Check in between 7:00 and 9:00am at the Century School north entrance located at 501 Helten Avenue, Park Rapids, to pick up your t-shirt (for registrants prior to Sept 11), a wristband with phone numbers to contact SAG support, as well as a map of the ride.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, or have had direct contact with an individual diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, we request that you do not attend this event.
- Prepackaged food will be available at our food stops. When stopping for food, please maintain social distance to other riders and, where necessary, wear a mask.
- All Headwaters 100 volunteers will be masked during the event, whether working indoors, outside, or in SAG vehicles. Attendees must be masked if riding in a SAG vehicle.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at food stops as well as at registration.
- Restrooms are available at food stops and at registration; showers are not available.
- Any clothing or other items left at food stops, in support vehicles, or found in other locations will be delivered back to Century School and may be picked up there following your ride.
Again, welcome!! We hope you have a terrific ride and enjoy your visit to our beautiful area!
Not registered? It’s not too late! Register for Headwaters 100 here: https://www.bikereg.com/headwaters100
We look forward to seeing you on September 25th!
We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions here: Headwaters 100 FAQ.