Membership dues are not collected in Itascatur. Instead, members are asked to dedicate at least 5 hours per year to one of our organized activities. If you feel you are unable to volunteer, but want to receive information and updates about Itascatur events, please contact our president to discuss additional ways to get involved. You can reach our current president at email@example.com.
Benefits of Membership
- Biking opportunities with like-minded outdoor enthusiasts.
- Awareness of the opportunities in the area for non-motorized sports.
- Access to ski equipment at Soaring Eagle for yourself and your family.
- An annual meeting of Itascatur members.
- Social events – at Soaring Eagle in the winter, and on our bike rides in the warmer months.
Opportunities for Volunteering
- Assistance at the annual Headwaters 100 Bike Event – (numerous opportunities including food preparation, registration, public relations, SAG support, event day food assistance, and much more!)
- Soaring Eagle Open House volunteers (held every Sunday in January and February).
- Serving on a committee or the Itascatur board.
- Advocating for outdoor activity in Hubbard County (such as with Bike Friendly Minnesota or the Hubbard County Recreational Planning Commission)
- Trail and warming house cleanup at Soaring Eagle.
- Assisting with trail grooming at Soaring Eagle.
- Teaching or assisting with cross country ski or snowshoe lessons.
In order to reach you, please complete this form with your contact information. Our membership chairperson will reach out to you soon with additional information.